Yes we are STILL open! (updated January 18, 2021)
The clinic remains open for Registered Massage Therapy. Unfortunately, the 28-day state of emergency over COVID-19 only applies to osteopathy. We continue to monitor the situation and any guidance sent from the regulatory colleges of each profession. We’ll promptly inform you of any changes.
So…it’s business as usual at Satori Health & Wellness (except for osteopathy). We continue our daily opening and closing COVID-19 sanitizing procedures to minimize transmission:
- Clients are pre-screened before they arrive for each appointment
- Each treatment room is sanitized after each treatment
- Each therapist wears appropriate personal protective equipment
- All clients must wear a mask during treatment; not to worry, you’ll get used to it
- Two HEPA filters exchange the clinic air 5-6 times an hour
I invite you to read our COVID-19 policy and give us a call at 416-972-9355 if you want to learn more.
If you have a health related issued that you want an answered, but don’t want to come in, please contact the clinic hotline at 416-972-9355.
Your support to the clinic has been tremendous. Thank you!! We continue to be in service to you during these challenging circumstances to ensure your health (both physical and mental) is looked after.
Stay safe everyone,
Owner, Satori Health & Wellness