WEBINAR: What You Should Know About (Peri) Menopause But No One Told You Before
Even though all women go through menopause, many women aren’t aware of what that entails and what to expect from this phase of life. Many women feel alone and isolated during the menopause transition. Each of us goes through menopause in our own way, but we share many common experiences.
Did you know?
- 8 in 10 women experience hot flashes
- 5 in 10 women experience vaginal dryness and pain with sex
- 1 in 4 women contemplate quitting their jobs because of night sweats, difficulty sleeping, irritability, anxiety, or problems with concentration and memory
Even self-esteem and self-confidence can be negatively affected during the hormonal changes in midlife.
You are not alone! For every challenge that (peri)menopause poses, there’s a solution.
Join Teresa Isabel Dias to learn:
- The menopause stages
- Most common physical, cognitive, and emotional symptoms
- And most importantly, how to make your (peri)menopause easier
The webinar is on November 2, 2020 at 8:00pm.
To register in advance, click here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing details on how to join the webinar.
Teresa Isabel Dias is a pharmacist with over 25 years of professional experience in community pharmacy and drug information in Toronto. She realized that women lack knowledge regarding the menopause transition all women go through in midlife so she became a Menopause Practitioner (NCMP), certified by the North American Menopause Society (NAMS). In 2013, she founded MenopauseED, a virtual women’s health practice. She is a recognize menopause expert who specializes in education, treatment, and support of women over 40 undergoing the hormonal changes of the menopause transition. And she breaks the menopause taboo!