Direct Billing for insurance: Less paperwork and tracking
Satori is excited to announce that we do direct billing for private health insurance
You may be eligible to direct bill from Satori if you are with one of the following insurance companies
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- Desjardins Insurance
- The Great West Life Assurance Company
- Industrial Alliance Financial Group
- Johnston Group
- Maximum Benefit
- Standard Life
- Sun Life Financial
The following services at Satori are eligible for direct billing:
- Massage Therapy
- Naturopathic Medicine
While osteopathy is covered by major insurance companies, osteopathy is NOT eligible for direct billing. you must pay for and manually submit the receipt to your insurance company.
If you haven’t done direct billing with Satori yet, please do one of the following:
- When you book your next appointment, ask for the insurance consent for to be sent to you via email.
- Arrive at your next appointment about ten minutes early and bring your insurance card with you
Note: Setting up your direct billing takes approximately 10 minutes. Arriving early or letting front desk know that you are billing through insurance is greatly appreciated!